Friday, March 15, 2013

First post

Well I have never written a blog before, although I have read tidbits of some before.   I enjoy reading, and occasionally writing, and I am an avid movie fan.  My favorite type of literature and film would have to be science fiction, some of my favorite books are the Harry Potter, and Eragon series.  Movies that I thoroughly enjoy are Avatar, Slumdog Millionaire, and the new Star Trek film.  Watching movies like those fuel my creative imagination, and encourage me to continue writing.

2 comments:

  1. Jacob,

    Thanks for sharing. Blogging isn't that hard. Just share what is on your mind. It's like an online journal that everyone can read. It's a great way to practice writing.

    My husband and boys love all of those Science Fiction movies too. My boys are preteens and they want to write their own series of books. They are amazed that the guy who wrote Eragon was a teen I believe. They have now become inspired. They have lots of ideas... I am just tring to get them to follow through on one. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy blogging!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacob,

    I am with you. I have never blogged before. As a matter of fact, I just learned today how to see other blogs and respond to them. I must say, technology has come a long way; and I am very far behind it. So, don't feel bad!

    Christina Shockey

    ReplyDelete