Saturday, April 27, 2013

Django

Yesterday I watched one of Quentin Tarantino's new films, 'Django Unchained'. Django Unchained is an ambitious, borderline crazy film; and I loved it!  Quentin Tarantino to me is a master storyteller, he takes his ideas and gloriously transfers them to the big screen.  I am a pretty big fan of Tarantino's work, like his previous film 'Inglorious Bastards'.  The main thing that I like about Tarantino's work is how he changes history throughout his films, that to me is a great inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. If you like Tarantino then you should watch the movie "Seven Psychopaths." I do not want to spoil anything but it is definitely a crazy film. It is full of guns, crime, drinking, and SYMBOLISM! My poor husband had to sit through a lengthy literary dissection even our English prof would be grin at. Another one I loved was "Shoot Em Up." That one is on my must see list for anyone with a love of action and a wicked sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete