Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Favorite pod

Out of all the stories and poems that we have been assigned this semester I would have to say that my favorite pod session was when we had to read the 'Scarlet Letter'.  Leading up to the pod I was weary, because I didn't know what to expect.  After I had a firm grasp of the story I found that i really enjoyed the book.  The setting of the story seemed kind of familiar to me, it kind of reminded me of the setting of the crucible, with the puritans and all.  The only character that I didn't really care for in the story was Chilingsworth, he was a pretty crummy guy.  The ending of the story was alright, I was kind of hoping for a happy ending, like one where Hester and Dimmesdale live along happy life together with their daughter Pearl.

No comments:

Post a Comment